Wednesday 7 January 2015

Teardrop - Lauren Kate

Hello! I have another introduction to another series I shall be doing on this blog of mine.
Welcome to:

'Reading With Sarah Judith'

See, I'm very creative with these series names, it took a lot of hard work and time to come up with these names. I am utterly a genius. This series will be posted whenever I finish reading a book, and the latest one I've finished reading is one I enjoyed very much! 

Teardrop - Lauren Kate

This book I began reading whilst in Melbourne, only because I forgot to pack a book, and then we walked past a book store that was having a sale. I got this one for $5! So the book has a gorgeous cover and I knew it would be a good read, since I've read the 'Fallen' series written by Lauren Kate. 

The blurb is nicely written too: 
Seventeen-year-old Eureka won't let anyone close enough to feel her pain. After her mother was killed in a freak accident, the things she used to love hold no meaning. She wants to escape, but one thing holds her back: Ander, the boy who is everywhere she goes, whose turquoise eyes are like the ocean. 

That's only the first paragraph of the blurb and damn, if that doesn't make you want to read the book, either you're super boring or just too 'mature' for children's books. It's a fantasy novel which has just mystery all through it and to be perfectly honest, I'm glad it was the first book I read of 2015. 
The story of Eureka and Ander is adorable and of course I'm not going to put out any spoilers, but when Eureka cries, you'll at least tear up a bit too, at least I did. 
 Whatever you do, read this book. If you do, look out for the sequel, because the end of the book is such a cliff hanger and already it's starting to really frustrate me. 

I need to know what happens! More than what I need to know what I'm eating for dinner tonight!

The feels.

Sarah Judith xx

No comments:

Post a Comment