So in the last few weeks or so, I've had a few things that have made me a little bit sad.
And after a few weeks of being this way, I've finally decided to try overcome this sadness! Yay for me!
So I came up with a list of things I do to help stop the sadness. People may disagree with some, or want to add some of their own, so if you really want, comment it down below!
So here we go:
1. Eat chocolate - This is just pretty obvious. I love chocolate, so when I'm sad, it's my go-to comfort food. When I'm not sad, it's still my go-to comfort food. It's a no-brainer to be honest.
2. Watch movies - I love movies, and the ones that I've been watching the last few weeks are 'Lassie' and 'Pride & Prejudice' I know they're really soppy but it helped me to let it out.
3. Get Arty - It lets the emotions get out and it looks good!
4. Sleep - Because being sad takes up a lot of energy and my bed is super cute at the moment and really warm. It's like a hug from a warm cloud (well that was poetic)
5. Listen to sad songs - It's like a movie that is only in your ears and you can listen to it whenever and wherever. Perfect.
6. Go for a run - It's good to let the emotions free and it's healthy!
7. Hang out with friends - Because friends are awesome and should not be underestimated.
8. Paint your nails - Then you'll feel pretty, also in turn making you feel a little bit better.
9. Cry a lot - Again, let them emotions free!
That's my list! Most of it works for me, and made me feel a ton better.