Monday 20 October 2014

Travelling and an Update

Hello! It has been an awfully long time since I've updated, and I feel horrible for it!

However, I do have an excuse, as per usual.


That's right, my brother, mum and dad drove from Brisbane to Cairns, up to Daintree Rainforest and then back again. It was pretty awesome!

I got some really awesome photos, which leads me to my new and super exciting update!

I'VE JOINED ETSY!! :D

I'm super excited for this, because I've been wanting to sell things for ages!

When I was looking at my photos from the trip, my brother saw some and said they were very professional looking. Then a friend saw some on my school laptop and said that she would totally buy them!

So I opened an etsy store, and so far I have 10 digital photos uploaded, all at the small cost of $5. 


That's the link to my shop above! I will hopefully be posting a lot more photos and maybe other items in the near future

Also, I have only 5 weeks left of high school, so once these next 5 weeks have passed, I'll have a lot more time on my hands. Hallelujah!

I'll see you guys soonish, hopefully, so make sure you keep yourselves well!

xx Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment