Friday 18 July 2014

Welcome to The Sarah Judith Diaries!

Well hello there!

My name is Sarah Judith, but you can just call me Sarah.

I live in a small yet busy suburb north of Brisbane, a city in Queensland, Australia.

At the time of writing this - my first blog post, wow - I am 17 years old. A female at that.

I have decided to begin this blog as a way to express and to update people about what I've been doing with my life, so that maybe someone will know who I am, because at this young age, I am still finding out.

There isn't too much to know about me, other than that I am a rather happy person, I love books, I love music, and I absolutely wish that I could save the world one day.

My blogging and procrastination station.
Even though I can't exactly save the world all at once, I am going to do it, slowly, one person at a time.

Stay tuned for more blog posts, there shall be heaps to come!

xx Sarah Judith

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogging :)
    I hope you will keep us updated about yourself xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've made my new post tonight! Hopefully you'll like it!

      Delete